The number of diabetes cases will double – how is your metabolic state?
While these numbers are shocking (and frankly, quite terrifying), there is some optimism: type 2 diabetes is preventable.
Nevertheless, we are dealing with a metabolic crisis in the United States and around the world. Thus, recognizing “obesity as the way our environment is arranged and the way we unfairly organize our resources and societies,” as researchers from Lancet review is, so eloquently, not an option if we are to optimize the metabolic well-being of humanity moving forward.
- Are you struggling to lose weight? Your vitamin D status may be to blame
- Secrets to better running from a running coach and neurophysiologist
- The toxic burden of cosmetics disproportionately affects black women
- 8 unexpected things you should and shouldn’t do if you live with anxiety
- This eye health supplement can help combat summer screen fatigue