Vrishchikasana Yoga (Scorpion Pose) Description:
Vrishchika means a Scorpion. In this asana, the person’s shape becomes like a scorpion. That is why it is called Scorpion Pose. It is difficult to do this yoga posture in the beginning. After practice, it seems simple. Viticulture is a very effective posture to reduce the stomach fat.
At first, it is very difficult to do but slowly it seems easy. What are the method of Vrischikasana and its benefits?
Vrishchikasana Yoga (Scorpion Pose) Steps & Health Benefits:
Methods To Do Vrishchikasana Yoga (Scorpion Pose):
- Lay the mat on a flat ground beside a wall.
- Then, keeping some differences in both hands, place their palms on the ground including the elbows.
- Put both knees on the ground and make your shape like a quadruple.
- In this position, your mouth will be towards the wall.
- Now put the head between hands and fold the legs upside and bend the knees and make the put with the wall.
- Now try to lift the head and try to see the wall.
- On the other side, move the feet towards the head as far as possible with the help of the wall.
- Try to maintain this position for as long as comfortable. Initially one should try for only 30 seconds or so. Later it can be increased to 5 minutes or more.
- To release the position, assume the Sirsasana position again.
- Since Vrishchikasana is a backward bending asana, it is good to follow it up with a forward bending asana as a counter pose.
Health Benefits Of Vrishchikasana Yoga (Scorpion Pose):
- By doing this posture, there is a stretch in the elbows, spine, shoulders, neck, chest, and stomach.
- The benefit that comes from Sirsasana and Chakrasana also benefits from doing this asana.
- This posture improves appetite by removing stomach related disease.
- Urinary disorders are also removed from its practice.
- It strengthens the arms.
- It is good for creating a sense of balance.
Vrishchikasana Yoga (Scorpion Pose) Precautions:
Always keep in mind that before doing any posture, take the opinion of Yoga expert and cooperation. What people should keep a distance from the Vrikshchikasana and what precautions should be maintained.
- While practicing this asana, do not support it without a wall.
- while doing this yoga, only twenty seconds stop at a time in this posture.
- If you have pain in your head, low blood pressure, or high BP, TB, ulcer, cardiovascular disease and hernia avoid this yoga.