Vrikshasana Yoga (The Tree Pose) Description:
Vrikshasana means tree-like posture. While performing this asana, human body looks like a tree. This is why this posture is called Vrikshasana. In Sanskrit, Vriksha means a tree and Asana means a pose.
Different parts of body benefit from this, whereas mental stress also keeps away. Doing Vrikshasan in the morning is also more beneficial. By doing this asana, the pedal body becomes curvy and your feet get strengthened.
Those people who have pain in the knee should do it asana for those people. While doing this posture, by turning one leg, the second leg should be firmly placed on the ground. Standing on one leg, both hands take over the head. Now focus your attention and look at the front. This posture is also called the Tree Pose Yoga.
Here is the general method of Vrikshasana Yoga.
Also, Check - Marjariasana (The Cat Pose) Yoga | Veerasana Yoga (The Hero’s Pose)
Methods To Do Vrikshasana Yoga (The Tree Pose):
Vrikshasana Both physical and mental ways benefit our body, Let's know Tree Pose Methods.
- Start in the standing position.
- Now lift the left foot slowly and place it on the right foot knee.
- Now attach both hands to your chest in the currency of prayer.
- Now Take both of your hands over the head.
- Now keep the head straight and focus your eyes in the center of the head.
- Now stand in this condition for 1-2 minutes.
- Do the same posture as the other leg.
- Repeat this posture 2-5 times with both legs.
Health Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga (The Tree Pose):
Vrikshasana Both physical and mental ways benefit our body,Let's know Tree Pose Benefits.
- Vrikshasana strengthens the thighs, shin, ankles, and spine.
- Reduces physical and mental stress.
- It can help those suffering from sciatica.
- Knee pain is relieved.
- Feet Strengthens.
- Body balance is better.
Click Here -Vrishchikasana Yoga (Scorpion Pose) |Mayurasana (The Peacock Pose) Yoga[video width="596" height="336" mp4="https://yogaguru.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Tree-Pose-Vrikshasana.mp4"][/video]
Vrikshasana Yoga (The Tree Pose) Precautions:
Always keep in mind that before doing any posture, take the opinion of Yoga expert and cooperation. What people should keep a distance from the Vrikshasana and what precautions should be maintained.
- If you have pain in your head, low blood pressure, or high BP, avoid this yoga.
- If you are suffering from insomnia, do not this yoga.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: