Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose) Description:
Uttansana is a basic yoga pose, and in English, it is called Standing Forward Bend. Uttanasana, the word came from Sanskrit, It is made up of three words: Ut+ tan + asana. Ut means Intense, Tan means stretched and Asana means a pose.
This posture should include you in your daily routine. Apart from getting rid of Waist and back pain, it also cures many diseases related to your stomach.
Methods To Do Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose):
We are giving a detailed explanation of the method of giving it here, read it carefully.
- Start in the standing position or Tadasana. Place the hands on the Waist.
- Now breathing in a normal way and bending down it from the waist.
- You have to bow down in such a way that your chest touches your knees.
- Your knee should stay straight while you are in this condition.
- Stretch your body a bit and try that your chest and stomach stick to your thighs.
- Now up your hips and try to catch your paws with your hands.
- You can stay up to 1 minute for 30 seconds.
- In this condition, is breathing normally and leaving.
- To arrive at normal condition, placing your hands on your hip, And come back in the first posture.
Health Benefits Of Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose):
- This improves your digestive system.
- This is useful for activating your stomach muscles.
- Reduces fatigue and anxiety.
- Get rid of a headache and insomnia.
- Strengthens the thighs and knees.
- Helps in better functioning of liver and kidneys.
- Apart from getting rid of Waist and back pain, it also cures many diseases related to your stomach.
Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose) Precautions:
- If you have pain or injury in your back, So do not this asana.
- Do not emphasize more than your physical capacity.
- If back pain while doing this yoga, take the doctor’s advice.