Tadasana Yoga - Tadasana or Palm Tree Pose is also known as the Mountain Pose. This yoga posture gives an intense stretch of the whole body. Tadasana is a Sanskrit word where 'Tada' means 'Palm Tree or Mountain' and 'Asana' means 'Pose' hence it's named so. Palm Tree Pose is a simple standing posture which can be done by all beginners.
Tadasana yoga has several health benefits and we talk about it later. First, you have to know about what is the exact posture for this yoga and how can we perform it in the easiest way.
Also, Check - Supta Udarakarshanasana Yoga | Supta Padangushtasana Yoga
Steps to do Palm Tree Pose or Tadasana Yoga Session -
- First, stand straight on a flat surface with an erect spine.
- Keep your both feet together and place both hands alongside the body.
- Now slowly raise your hands upwards and interlock both hands fingers.
- Keep your elbows straight and look into the forward direction.
- Now you feel the good stretch from top to bottom.
- This is the final position of Mountain Pose or Palm Tre Pose.
- Hold this position for a few minutes with continuous breathing.
- Repeat this yoga posture 3-5 times in a day.
Health Benefits of Tadasana (Palm Tree Pose) Yoga Exercise -
- Tadasana yoga is the best exercise to increase the height.
- It gives extreme stretch to your all body.
- This yoga posture expands your lungs and also increase lungs function.
- It strengthens the chest, thighs, legs, ankles, and hands muscles.
- Palm Tree Pose regulates menstrual cycle in women.
- Very effective yoga exercises to cure indigestion.
- It reduces the problem of flat feet.
- It also relieves back pain.
Click Here - Tiryaka Bhujangasana (Twisting Cobra Pose) Yoga | Thread the Needle Pose (Parsva Balasana) Yoga
Contradictions & Precautions for Tadasana Yoga Asana -
Before performing Palm Tree Pose yoga session you have to follow some precautions and these are -
- If you are suffering from low blood pressure problem then don't perform Tadasana yoga session.
- If you have a headache or insomnia problem then avoid this yoga posture.
- Pregnant women should avoid this yoga posture.
So that's all about Tadasana (Palm Tree Pose) Yoga positions and its health benefits. You can check detailed step-by-step instruction from here to perform palm tree pose yoga exercise session. Keep in touch with us for more yoga types and their health benefits.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: