Kandharasana Yoga – Kandharasana Yoga is also known as The Shoulder Pose which is highly beneficial for female reproductive organs and also relieves menstrual disorders problem. In Sanskrit ‘Kandha’ stands for ‘shoulder’ and ‘asana’ means ‘pose’ that’s why we called it The Shoulder Pose. This yoga posture is quite tuff to perform at the initial stage. So here we will talk about how can we perform Shoulder Pose Yoga exercise in the easiest way. Before starting this yoga just know about what is the exact posture for Kandharasana Yoga Asana.
Steps to do Shoulder Pose or Kandharasana Yoga Session –
- First, lie down flat on the back or Savasana (Corpse Pose) position.
- Now slowly bend your both legs knee and pull them towards the buttocks.
- Hold both legs ankles and pull them in the backwards direction as much as possible.
- Now inhale and relax your body and try to lift your buttocks up.
- In this position, your body shape looks like an Arch.
- Keep your Shoulder and feet stationary and pull the chest and navel as high as possible.
- Now support your body weight on your feet, arms, shoulders, neck and the head.
- This is the final position of Kandharasana Yoga Asana.
- Hold this posture as long as you can without straining your body.
- If you want to release this pose then slightly bring down the buttocks towards the floor.
Health Benefits of Kandharasana (The Shoulder Pose) Yoga Asana –
- Shoulder Pose yoga exercise is good for digestion system and the abdominal organs.
- It can correct some vertebral disc problems and remove a backache.
- Excellent yoga asana for female reproductive organs.
- Good yoga exercise for prolapse, asthma and bronchial conditions.
- It strengthens your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Its increase function of Uterus in a female.
Contradictions & Precautions for Kandharasana Yoga –
The Shoulder Pose is not so easy to perform, so you have to follow below precautions before performing this yoga asana and these are –
- Do not hold this yoga position beyond your body limit because it will be a cause of any health problem.
- Strictly avoid this yoga posture during pregnancy.
- Avoid this yoga position in case of knee or shoulder injuries.
So finally you get to know all things which are necessary for Kandharasana (The Shoulder Pose) Yoga. You can check details steps to perform this yoga session. Here we mentioned Shoulder Pose Health benefits in details. Keep in touch with us for more yoga types and their health benefits.