Brahmacharyasana Yoga - Brahmacharyasana or the Celibate’s Pose is a power of Focusing and Boosting the Mental Dominance. Brahmacharya means, “restraint, control over all senses and especially over the sexual energy.” This self-control requires transmutation of the sexual perspective in both man and women is very potent and can be used for evolution and reaching higher states of consciousness.
The Celibate Pose is also known as Crocodile Pose. Brahmacharyasana Yoga is a position that aids the transmutation of the sexual potential into energy leading it to the superior levels of your being. The Celibate’s Pose has lots of health benefits but before doing this asana we have to know what is the exact posture for this yoga session and how can we perform it. So let's start this yoga practise session with the help of detailed steps which are given below.
Also, Check - Ashwa Sanchalanasana (The Equestrian Pose) Yoga | Bhadrasana (The Gracious Pose) Yoga
Steps to do The Celibate’s Pose or Brahmacharyasana Yoga Asana -
To perform Brahmacharyasana Yoga exercise have a look at below-given points:-
- Sit on the yoga mat with legs stretched out in front of you.
- Now put your both palm on the yoga mat and make sure your palms are facing ahead.
- Now keep your hands and elbow straight by touching your both thighs.
- Slowly raise your hips on upwards direction and put your body weight on both palms.
- At the initial stage, you found that it is not so easy to perform because for this you have good strength in your hand and shoulder.
- After few session, you will be able to do this yoga posture.
- In the final position, your entire body will be balanced on both hands.
- Repeat this yoga posture 2-3 times in a day.
Health Benefits of Brahmacharyasana (Celibate’s Pose) Yoga Posture -
- It increases the capacity for control over your sexual potential and enhances sexual health.
- Celibate’s Pose is good for increasing the mental control over the pelvis.
- Gives good strength to arms, shoulder and wrists muscles.
- Brahmacharyasana Yoga reduces belly fat.
- Improves digestion power and Relieves Stress and Anxiety.
- This yoga asana increases blood circulation and reduces back pain.
Click Here - Bhujangasana (The Cobra Pose) Yoga | Chakrasana (The Wheel Pose) Yoga
Contradictions & Precautions for Brahmacharyasana or Celibate’s Pose -
You should avoid Brahmacharyasana Yoga asana in few situations and these are -
- In case of a wrist injury
- If you are suffering from elbow or shoulder injury
- If you have any spine related problem
So finally you get to know about Brahmacharyasana or Celibate’s Pose Yoga position and their health benefits. Keep in touch with us for more yoga type. As you all know yoga is good for health, so start doing it to inhale your body.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: