Benefits of Yoga - As you all know yoga has several health benefits if you do it on regular basis. Practising yoga is said to come with many benefits for both mental and physical health. You can achieve lots of health benefits with help of yoga asana.
Yoga is not just about working out, it’s about a healthy lifestyle and it became very necessary for today generation. As we know all of you aware about yoga name because it used from the last couple of years. Doing yoga on regular basis gives extreme health benefits in an easy and fastest way.
So if you want to leave a healthy life then start doing yoga exercise. It gives complete relax to your whole body and makes it more flexible. It also strengthens your body and gives inner peace by releasing your stress and anxiety.
The best part about yoga session is that it can be done by all beginners without the help of any equipment. Yoga has a wide range of health benefits but here we are going to mention top most health benefits of yoga exercise session.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Yoga Asana -
1. Yoga of Stress Release - According to a report all of us suffering from any stress which may be related to your mental or physical health. So if want reduces your stress level then you have to start yoga exercise session on a daily basis. Yoga has lots of variation which are interrelated to each other. So here we are going to describe yoga positions which really help to release your stress level by calms down your mind.
Yoga for Stress Relief =>Swastikasana Yoga |Veerasana Yoga
2. Increase your Immunity by Yoga - If you have a week immune system then yoga session help to gain your immunity power. Most of us suffering from indigestion problem and it happens due to the weak immune system. There are lots of yoga exercise session by which you can improve your digestion system. For this, please check below-given yoga asana -
Yoga Asana for Strong Immune System =>Pawanmuktasana Yoga | Mandukasana Yoga
3. Improves Body Flexibility and Balance - Yoga gives extreme flexibility to your all body parts by stretching them and its also increase the good sense of balance. Most of us doing sitting jobs which reduce our body flexibility. Regular yoga practice also increases your balancing power. So here we placed yoga position which really helps to gain good flexibility through the all body part.
Yoga Asana for Flexibility and Balance =>Chakrasana Yoga |Sirsasana
4. Yoga for Weight Loss - If you are suffering from extra body fat then yoga can help to reduce body fat. Excess weight harms your body badly and it will be a cause of many health diseases. So if you want to reduce your body fat then you can take an help from the below link.
Yoga Exercise for Weight Loss => Padahastasana | Naukasana
5. Yoga for Stronger Bone - This is the most important benefits of yoga asana. If you want to increase your bones density then yoga exercise really help you to achieve it. There are lots of yoga exercise which strengthen your bone. But the important thing which you have to remember i.e always follow all guideline before performing any yoga asana.
Yoga Asana for Stronger Bone =>Garbhasana Yoga | Eka Pada Sirasana Yoga
6. Yoga Release Lower Back Pain - If you are suffering from lower back pain then you can take an help from below-given yoga posture. This yoga posture gives good relief in lower back pain by stretching your back muscles.Yoga Asana for Back Pain => Bhujangasana Yoga | Dhanurasana
7. Yoga for Good Body Posture - Yoga asana really help to get rid of any posture defect. Yoga has lots of variation which stretch your body completely. So if you have any minor posture defect then start below-given yoga asana on regular basis.
Asana for Body Posture =>Utthita Parsvakonasana Yoga |Utkata Konasana Yoga
8. Yoga Helps in Constipation - If you are suffering from any abdomen related issue like indigestion or constipation problem then doing yoga exercise session on a regular basis is very beneficial for you. Yoga tones your abdomen muscles and increases liver, kidneys or pancreas function. So if you want to get rid of constipation problem then start below-given yoga session on a regular basis.
Yoga Asana for Constipation =>Poorva Halasana |Supta Vajrasana
9. Yoga Maintain Your Blood Pressure - Lots of people suffering from low or high bp problem due to their stressful life or an unhealthy diet. So if you want to get rid of this problem then start yoga on a regular basis. There are lots of yoga exercise to control your blood pressure. Here we placed best yoga position which really helps you to reduce or control your Blood pressure.
Yoga Asana to Control Blood Pressure => Salamba Sirsasana |Vipareeta Karani Asana
10. Yoga for Inner Peace - The most important benefits of yoga exercise session directly related to your body inner peace. Yoga calms down your mind and releases stress, mild depression, anger and anxiety. It gives deep relaxation and inhales your body completely. There are lots of yoga position in ancient yoga history which have different health benefits. Different yoga position has different health benefits which are directly related to your mental or physical health. To start any yoga session you have to prepare yourself mentally and further you can go through its other health benefits. So if you want to inhale your inner peace then start yoga session with the help of basic yoga position. To stable, your mind first does simple yoga position which is mentioned below.
Yoga for Inner Peace => Surya Namaskar Yoga |Pranamasana Yoga
So these are the basic benefits of yoga exercise session. You can achieve these health benefits by doing yoga session on a regular basis. It became very necessary for today generation due to their fast lifestyle. So if you want to stay healthy and fit then start yoga exercise session.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: