Anahatasana Yoga – Anahatasana, or Melting Heart pose is also known as Extended Puppy Pose. Anahatasana is a Sanskrit word which is a combination of two words Anahata means the heart and Asana means a pose. Melting Heart Pose Yoga exercise helpful to opens the shoulders, pectoral muscles of the chest, thoracic spine, neck and lower back pain. It gives strength to your lungs and Heart. So if you want to reduce Heart disease risk then do this Yoga exercise on regular basis. As you all know prevention is better than cure.
So, first of all, we talk about Anahatasana Yoga Pose & Posture. With the help of the below-given picture, you can easily perform Anahatasana Yoga Exercise.
Steps for Anahatasana or Heart Melting Pose Yoga Position –
Now we talk about how can we start Anahatasana Yoga exercise. If you are a beginner then start this yoga position with practise session –
- First, start with the kneeling position and puts your hand on your thighs.
- Now bend your body in the forward direction and move the hands above the head with the palms facing downwards and touching the floor.
- Keeping the hips above the knees, begin to drop the chest down toward the earth, resting your forehead on the mat.
- Keep in mind your chest must be in touch with the ground if possible.
- Now breathe normally and stay in the same position for 3-5 minutes or as long as you are comfortable.
- Now come back on kneeling position to relax your body.
Anahatasana Yoga Health Benefits –
Anahatasana Yoga Position has lots of health benefits. So here we mention some major benefits which heal your body –
- It is very helpful to expand your chest.
- Softens the heart.
- Gives flexibility to your spine
- Gives Stretch to your arms & shoulder
- Oper your Heart and reduce sadness
- A therapeutic remedy for insomnia
Contraindications & Precaution for Heart Melting Yoga Pose –
Heart Melting Pose Yoga exercise is very essential for our body but we have to follow some precaution if we feel any problem which is related to below-given facts:-
- If you are suffering from Neck & Shoulder injury then don’t do this yoga.
- If you have joint pain then no need to do Anahatasana.
- Not to be done in the later stages of pregnancy because in this situation blood flows in the opposite direction.
- Don’t do Heart Melting Pose after Heavy Meal.
So finally you get to know about Anahatasana (Heart Melting Pose) Yoga Poses and its Health Benefits. Keep in touch with us for more Yoga tricks & position to inhale your body.