Advasana – Advasana Yoga is also known as The Reverse Corps Pose which a body relaxation posture. The practice of Advasana gives deep rest to the body and makes the breath steady which eventually calms the mind. Advasana is a Sanskrit word which is a combination of two words, the first Adva, meaning Prone and the second Asana, meaning Posture. This is the most commonly practised relaxation asanas to relax your body. This yoga pose is mostly practised after a strenuous practice of various other yoga poses. The Reverse Corpse Yoga Pose has lots of other benefits. We will discuss details of other benefits in your article in the Advasana Health Benefits section. Now first thing which comes to your mind how can we start this yoga session. With the help of below-given picture, you can easily understand what is Advasana Yoga and what is the exact posture of this yoga.
Now we will discuss how can we do Advasana (The Reverse Corpse Pose) Yoga position at home. It is very easy and simple yoga position to relax your whole body.
Steps to do Advasana Yoga Excercise & The Reverse Corpse Pose Instruction –
- First, choose a plain surface to start Advasana Yoga Practise session.
- Lie on the ground, straight on the stomach with straight legs.
- Now stretch your both hand forward and your palm facing the ground.
- Now align your hand and feet in a straightforward manner.
- Make sure that the head and the spine are in a straight line.
- Now relax your body and breath naturally.
- Remain in this position for a 2-3 minute for the best result.
Health Benefits of Advasana Yoga Pose –
I hope you easily understand all steps which are necessary to do The Reverse Corpse Yoga Pose. But the most important thing which comes to your mind what is the benefits of Advasana Yoga Asan. So here we will provide major benefits list –
- It is helpful to reduce slipped disc pain.
- Improves the digestion and stimulates the appetite.
- Advasana Yoga pose relax your shoulder.
- Very beneficial in removing the stiffness of the neck.
- Rejuvenates and refreshes the whole mind and body.
- Reduce Stress, tension and calm your mind.
Prevention & Precautions for Advasana (Reverse Corpse Pose) –
Before doing Advasana Yoga exercise you have to keep a small thing in your mind to avoid any health issue:-
- If you face slight complications in breathing then place a pillow beneath the chest in order to prevent breathlessness.
- Don’t move your body in the mid of practise session.
- Always do this Yoga Exercise in a silent atmosphere for the best positive result.
So that’s all about Advasana (The Reverse Corpse Pose) Yoga Poses exercise and its benefits. With the help of above-detailed information or example, you can able to do this yoga posture.